Sunday, July 8, 2007

Mauli and Aditya – Is there an affair?

These day’s sa-re-ga-ma-pa are in highlights not because of it’s a good reality show but instead of sensational news Mauli and Aditya’s affair. Nobody knows about the truth inside it.

Today I was watching live discussion of Mauli Dave and Aditya Narayan with star news, where they were discussing on what Himesh Reshammiya had said in the last episode of SaReGaMaPa.

Is it true do Aditya and mauli have an affair? I really don’t know but in news they just said that they are only good friends and nothing else.

Well I was guessing something else.

I thought Himesh Reshammiya is going to propose mauli.

Well… “Khoda pahar nikli chuhiya”.

Just kidding………

Mauli you are quite stunning performer jut keep it up. Our best wishes are always with you Good luck…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i dont think so

mauli is not having affair with adi. they both should concentrate on carrer

my best wishes are with both

regds

harsh
9320484245

Anonymous said...

It doesn’t matter at all. It’s the human nature to interfere in others personal life.
So I would suggest them to concentrate on their career only.
Good Luck!